Little Brown Church

Stands at its original location on Francisco Blvd. and Salada Avenue.


History

LBC.png

It was constructed in 1910 as a community church and was served In early years by circuit riding preachers.
Reverend Herschel Harkins conducted ecumenical services there for many years. The only church in Pacifica
at the time of the photo, the building later housed the Pacifica Police Department. The records of the time
indicate that the Little Brown Church was built between May and July of 1910 and dedicated on July 24, 1910.

LBC Newspaper Abstracts



Restoration Project


The Pacifica Historicial Society is working to restore the Little Brown Church building.

Learn more about our project : http://pacificahistory.org/little-brown-church/

watch Footprints of Pacifica shows #5 The Little Brown Church, #59 Little Brown Church Progress



Home of the Pacifica Museum Center



LBC_3.jpg

The Little Brown Church buiding is the future home of the Pacifica Museum Center!